2009年3月2日星期一

It was so bitterly cold here in Pennsylvania.
I can not remember that in winter as cold as this, but I'm sure it got colder days.
Even if the daylight grow more seconds, it's easy to find an excuse not to go unless you absolutely, but I have bhen back often to get around things.
People I speak to have been in all kinds of nasty moods. They say they are "under the weather," feeling not good about this time of year.
There I stood with my two dogs yesterday, it was so cold that my nose and face felt crisp and my cars were stinging.
Of course, that does not matter to Ricky and Lucy. They have a routine they must go through to find just the spot to fight, no matter how cold or warm it is.
So I wait.
But this time it was different. As cold as it was, I was suddenly revived about how beautiful this extreme cold really was.
Then the sun broke through the clouds and the memory of the scorching hot summer days flashed through my mind. I could not forget standing in the heat of the afternoon, sweat pouring my forehead and the hot, burning sun againse my face. I reminded myself there and then that in the cold of winter, I would wish I had this heat.
I was right.
Two extremes in my life that most of the time, which I find uncomfortable, I usually fear and moan about everything by the way.
But today, I was grateful for them. Excluding the extremes in my life, I would never have the days when things were just right. Without the extreme life would be boring.
It is not pushed to the extremes, we estimate the center more. Health challenges remind us that we must pay more attention to how we live. Extreme Financial reminds us that when things are in more than it's time to Tuck away when times are lean.
To bring the cold, so I appreciate the heat more.
Make me sweat on a hot summer day so I wish I had a handful of snow on my face rub in.
I have come to the conclusion that all too often I find a reason not to be happy if I at this moment.
Whether hot or cold, or poor health, in cash or out of it, I have always wanted to be different.
But not anymore. I would like to begin looking for a reason to be happy where I am. Even if it is simply the fact that I'm alive.
I'm tired of that "Under the Weather!"

没有评论:

发表评论