2009年3月30日星期一

In fact, I had never reluctanted him to divorce, as well as never require our relationship marked the public, while he with me. He said he loved me too much, and me to ensure I have because of him at a young age. so I make a decision to live with him, no matter how difficult, as long as I am in his heart. at the end of the 200 -, the company for my health product 's shop was bad at that I have my own business so that a large. he comes to my shop for business by investing in this business is huge. On the contrary, the more we come together, the more I became suspicious of him. in terms of emotions, I'm sensitive. i finded not only he, to see me less and more. Gaia Online Goldhe ignored, but also my health. It is a big difference than 2 years ago.in respect that I loved him, so I found a lot of excuses to comfort me at all times. i renconed that he was busy with the economy and the large pressures.and yet, I came to my senses after the situation was not the same at all ..... Suddenly, one day, I found his' s cetificate of divorcement to his car, facts proved that my colleague gave me a reference to any time that he was already divorced realed. I asked him where he lived after divorced. He stated that he had to live with his wife as a couple on purpose togaia gold the fear of the child know this situation in the family, so that impact on the physical and psychological health. I felt very strange only reason he was now, why he took me less than before.perhaps, he hid another woman outside the reason he 'd rather as an actor in his family than to me. I asked him if at that time how he would respond. I reminded him daily not to find the lady. but he assured that he only love me, it seems impossible to another. But one day someone told me that he had treated well with a girl in the shop. case, while I'm on this thing, I lost my temper and we are on every other. he will never admit his guilt, so that our Dispute worsens steadily, like a piece of cake. I liked so much, I asked myself the opportunity that we can be together, coz I know we get even with each other. But I can with you, and also told me that u liked me somehow, but I am sure that you have this feeling about me could be gone very quickly.coz, I'm not the guy for you, I also know we can create a beautiful future together.but finally, I ran for up.and that I am in another man, can I ever forget my real ex bf. x: I know and will never know why I came to my ex, deep inside, I know that it is part of his reason, I would forget about him, and I another man.but I regret that, never. Cox x: ur not from me, we do not belong together, no matter how good we are together, we r just friends, I finally understand this point.i am happy, even tho I'm a little sad. I have never forgotten u.but I'm sorry that I like this way.even tho u havent we began our relationship yet.but I know we can it happen if I really try, but I do not know, i dont know What should I Lineage 2 adena do to me, I do not know whether it is right for me to restart with ui want that to happen, after all, the reason why we split is that we are so far away. but now that I had the chance to live in the city urs.i know that I can make that happen, and we can restart.i know I'm the kind of loyal wife, u, I will never have a other man, coz i love u so much.but on the other hand, I am really scared.coz I fear that u do not love me like the way I love u.last time I looked, and I found out that u a little away from me, as it was, we knew each other only for a short time.but the truth is, we know each other so many years.just we have no contact, so that coz u often.maybe song me on ur gf.last She told me, and not after we broke up. u and said that it is so easy to deceive me, coz I really think that u a gf time.and on that I thought I would not bother ur relationship then.it since I was a long time to make one . but I still can help my feeling when it again.i u still like u much.but I am also comfused.coz part of me think it's just the feeling I can remember, u, do not feel that I still do the way u ur now. But I still want to restart everything with u.maybe somehow, I see the picture of ours.a happy family.but I know that I have changed perhaps lot.and are so many things ru cannot give me.i dont know, I did not think idea.just including lot.wanna back into urs.wanna back to U, in the hope and even more me.thinking on us.but I do not know that ur not.ur kind of man. From what I have been through, I've learned, I should be really cool to everything, no matter when it comes to my future or my personal life or the feeling that I should always be cool. Attitude is everything. My best friend told me that my debt, he said, so that I implusive. I have the choices and decisions impulsively. I am not saying that all of them were bad. On the contrady I actually enjoy the happiness of the impulsive. Somehow, I can enjoy the happiness of my quick decision. What I want to say is that I think a little more about everything. Even tho I could end the same options as impulsive. But I still need time to think, thought, I am dealing with, physically or emotionally. Maybe it's my problem that I always keep in mind that life is so short that I enjoy what my life rather than betray my feelings. So slowly, I was somehow emotionally rather than rationally. I know that sometimes I can be so rational, of course, is the time when I am with my friends on their friends. I can at this time is appropriate. But when it comes to my life, I can not control. So I have the irrational one. (a bad word? maybe.who cares). But I'm glad that my pace to change what is so called to my mistakes. I never chase being perfect coz I know nobody is perfect, no matter he or she is no one or someone. Nobody has this kind of perfect. And I did not press to get closer to perfect. I am afraid that this kind of life. I can just good for me. Its who I am now trying to figure out who I really am right now, what I really want .. such things as these. Try to accept who I am at the moment. I know that I havent done enough, coz I always hide something from my friends, and also from me. There are still dark secrets I can not speak and think. Coz I know maybe if I talk, I will be devastated. I have no idea where I'm at. Somehow, I just want myself further, keepy try. coz I believe that life does not end, and my journey has no end. But ironically, I know I have to end sometime, and to the development of my little world, until my traveling life.

没有评论:

发表评论