2009年2月25日星期三

Christmas Morning A light drizzle fell, as my sister Jill and I ran out of the Methodist Church, like at home and play with the presents, Santa had for us and our little sister, Sharon. Over the road from the church was a Pan American gas station, where the Greyhound bus stopped. It was Christmas, but I have a family outsideeve online the locked door, pushed under the narrow overhang in an attempt to dry. I wondered briefly why they were there, but then forget it, as I drove to work with Jill. If we are at home, there was hardly time for our presents. We had to go to our grandparents' house for our annual Christmas dinner. As we traveled the highway through town, I noticed that the family is still there, outside of the closed gas station. My father was a very slow drive the highway. The closer we get to the turn-off for my grandparents' house, the slower the car went. Suddenly, my father-U in the middle of the street and said: "I can not!" "What?" Asked my mother. "It is the people there again on the Pan Am, in the rain. They have children. It's Christmas. I can not." When my father went into the servicehellgate london palladium station, I saw that there are five of them: the parents and three children - two girls and a little boy. My father rolled his window. "Merry Christmas," he said. "Howdy," the man replied. He was very big and had too little Stoop to peer into the car. Jill, Sharon, and I stared at the children, and they stared back at us. "They are waiting for the bus?" Asked my father. The man said that they were. They went to Birmingham, where he had a brother and the prospects for a job. "Well, the bus is not to come for a few hours, and you're wet standing here. Winborn is only a few miles on the road. They have a shed with a cover, and some benches," said my father. "Why y'all is not in the carHellgate London and I run it." The man thought for a moment and then he waved to his family. They climbed into the car. They had no luggage, only the clothes they wore. Once they are in, my father looked back over the shoulder and asked the children if Santa had found them yet. Three Glum faces mutely gave him his answer. "Well, I do not think so," My father said, winking at my mother, "because when I saw Santa this morning, he told me that he had with difficulty to find, and he asked me if he could be your toy in my house. We do it before I started off at the bus stop. " All at once, the three children into his face lights up and she began to bounce around in the back, laugh and chat. When we are out of the car in our house, the three children ran through the front door and straight to the toys that are under our Christmas tree. One of the girls spied on Jill's Doll and hugged them immediately to their chest. I remember that the little boy grabbed Sharon's ball And the other girls something from me. All this happened a long time ago, but the memory of it remains clear. That was the Christmas when my sisters and I learned the joy that others happy. My mother found that the average child was wearing a short sleeved dress, so she gave the girls only Jill's sweater to wear. My father invited them to join us in our grandparents at Christmas dinner, but the parents refused. Even if we all tried to speak, they were companies in their decision. Back in the car, on the way to Winborn, my father asked the man if he money for the ticket. His brother had tickets, the man said. My father reached into his pocket and pulled two U.S. dollars, which was everything he had until his next payday. He pressed the money into the human hand. The man tried to back it, but my father insisted. "It is late, if you look for Birmingham, and these children will be hungry before then. Take it. I broke before, and I know how it is when your family does not eat." We have them there at the bus stop in Winborn. As we drove away, I looked out the window as long as I could, looking back on the small gihugging her new doll A Love Letter gaia online gold not very good. I try to reason with this, and I end of feeling miserable. I can not help but think of you. You who has so much to give and share with me. Even when I was young, you were a constant value. They were there to see me grow. I cried and laugh, I have learned, and you were there for me. With the gray hair and glasses Chunky. I think you're watching and blued and you would suddenly smile LiDE your face as soon as they come. That's something I love you.You smile, I think about I will miss you. So many years have passed since I again. And for a moment to breath I do not in my life. I want to cry, but I knew you were there, as you always were.The gray hair has become white. And with this came a wiry frame, is very weak. Still, the eyes and was always that was a good run. She has taught me to be strong and live for my dreams. If you wishes for the hunger for knowledge. She has taught me to love learning. Always tell me that knowledge is constantly thing. They were so strong, so wise, and your presence was always comfort. I love it, always at your side. They always gave me a hug when gaia gold I fell. I never love quantities and always to understand that not pressure me to jion in the other, or act as a good time.I lost the books you read to me. These books, which I would like to learn more about the world. Always remember it after the things that you sent me. You always love books. They never said much, but I always knew that every time we saw each other. They were glad to see me, as I always glad to see you. I remember you with teary face and smile wasteful. My pain is more insistant and try to hold on to the hope that this move. Like the strong person you were. I love you Grandpa.

没有评论:

发表评论