2009年2月23日星期一

A beautiful smile and love The poor are very wonderful people. One evening we went and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them is in the most terrible condition, and I told the sisters: You take care of the other three. I take care of this, who looked worse. So what I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She grabbed my hand as she said, only the words "thank you" and she died. I could not help but examine my conscience [良心], before it, and I wondered what I would say if I was in its place. And my answer was very simple. I have tried to do a bit of attention to itself. I would say I am hungry, that I die, I am cold, I am in pain, or something, but it gave me much more, she gave me her love grateful. And she died with a smile on her face. What did this man, whom we chose from the drain [阴沟,下水道], half eaten worms, and we brought him into the house. "I lived like an animal in the street, but I'm going to die like an angel, loved and cared for." And it is so wonderful to see the greatness of the man who could speak as one who could die like that without blaming anybody who does not swear, without comparing anything. Like an angel-this is the greatness of our people. And that is why we believe that Jesus said: I was hungry, I was naked, I was homeless, I was unwanted, unloved, abandoned, and you have done for me.
I believe that we are not real social workers. We can do social work in the eyes of the people, but we are really contemplatives [修行者,沉思冥想的人] in the heart of the world. For we are touching the body of Christ twenty-four hours ... And I think that in our family, we do not have the weapons and bombs to destroy, to bring peace, just get together, love each other, bring that peace, that joy, that strength of presence of each other in everyday life. And we can overcome all the evil that is everywhere.
And with this prize that I received as a prize of peace, I will try to make a home for many people who have no homes. Because I believe that love begins at home, and if we can build houses for the poor, I think that more and more love will spread. And we will be able through this understanding, love of peace will be good news for the poor. Poor people in our family first, in our country and the world. To be able to do so, our sisters, our lives have to be wove with prayer. They must be woven with Christ to be able to understand, to be able to share. So how to be woven with Christ is to be able to understand, to be able to share. Because today there is so much suffering ... When I pick up people from the street, hungry, I give him a bowl of rice, bread, I am satisfied. I removed that hunger. But the man who shut out, who feels unwanted, unloved, horror, a person who was thrown out of society, that poverty is a complete pain, and so unbearable ... Let us always meet each other, with a smile at the smile is the beginning of love, and as soon as we begin to love each other naturally we want to do something. Love Story After a time, the island where all feelings lived: Happiness, sadness, knowledge, and all the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left.
Love wanted to continue until the last possible moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help. Wealth was love in the big boat. Love said: "Wealth, you can take me with you?" Richness answered: "No, I can not. There are a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."
Love decided to ask Vanity, who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel, "Vanity, please help me!" "I can not help you love. You are all wet and might damage my boat." Vanity answered.
Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you." "On the love .... I am so sorry that I have to be yourself!"
Happiness was love, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her!
Suddenly, a voice: "Come Love, I will take you." She was the eldest. Love felt so blessed and happy that he even forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived at dry land, elder went his own way.
Love the realization of how much he owes and the elder asked Knowledge, another elder, "who helped me?" "It was time," Knowledge answered. "Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered: "Because only Time is capable of understanding how great love."

没有评论:

发表评论