2009年5月13日星期三

Well a friend 活得累because people are very careful of other people on the eyes, we are living for themselves, but the yardstick to measure others. To know that you know you活得很累been very tired and you like to become scars. I never saw a person like you to live that kind of despair, when a person can not be found when life love you can imagine how life is gray. I never said you did not learn to open up, never learned to mind their own holidays, even if only a very short period of time. You have seen through this world, because you do not try to pressure them to establish their burden in my heart? The day is a day you said you were dead Do not ask me to be surprised, it is clear that I am not, because each of us, the end is inevitable death. Only one of more than 20 years of age to commit suicide, many people feel sad! I am not saying that I have nothing now, human life is the greatest wealth. You have to know how many people in the world are looking forward to this as we are alive and healthy. Are and how many times you say, love is just a part of life, career, family, friendship is also an important part of life. It has always been mixed half life, you win some and lose not only proud of his life, and nobody will be lost without. Qian gain bad fortune, to be very frank look at the gains and losses, which lost the effort that you will not come back, but should be valued. Did you know? When you said that only the world of money, I'm really dumbfounded by. I feel very sad, I do not know when his soul in such a distortion. I know I can not convince you, because no money is also a sad day. I have many friends and no money, but they still live happily. Gentleman love of money and should be in a good way, there are degrees Used! If you are a hands through his hard work and wealth, then obviously I will bless. Never say you do not I write the diary, in fact, some of my own is not required, because many of them are written by my feelings. Have you heard Hatoyama drink only drink? If a person lives in real life disappointments in the network would seek the spirit of consolation, and this is the only drink beverage Hatoyama. Neither the network to find the so-called well-being of those places, things are lotr goldfalse network, and left the computer, it is nothing, you should be even more down-to-earth life. When no one will be disappointed not to sell themselves when frustrated, all must be responsible for their own actions. Decades of life is the time, I do not want to see when you look back when we come to understand that young people a lot of things wrong. Life should not be the wrong choice for their own members to flyff penyafind the mouth, but should reflect on his years in evil, you will have the opportunity to choose once you've chosen the wrong path? Life was never a lack of sunlight, lack of experience is the heart of the sun! Put your hand grudges, you'll find the world is full of sunshine!

没有评论:

发表评论